Patient Participation Group - YOU can make a difference!
Would you like to get involved in our Patient Participation Group?
If so we would like to hear from you.
Patient Participation Groups:
- Help to develop Practice Communications (e.g. booklets, patient information leaflets, newsletters)
- Fundraise for supplementary equipment
- Get involved in Health Board consultations
- Help to carry out surveys or obtain patient views
- Raise awareness of key public health messages
- Help to influence the development of local health services
- Help to advise the Practice about service improvements
- Work with the practice to improve services to patients
If you wish to become involved please contact the surgery on 01870 602215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can pass your details on to the Secretary of the Patient Participation Group at email@example.com
For chat and discussion visit the PPG on Facebook