GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- Book or cancel appointments online (BOOKING CURRENTLY SUSPENDED SO THAT WE CAN SCREEN ALL APPOINTMENT REQUESTS)
- Renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- Update basic health information
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
- Order your repeat prescriptions online
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person; this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by phoning 01870 602215, or speaking to a receptionist while you are in the surgery. Please ask for an online services application form. Once you have completed the application form, bring this to the surgery with a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on such as a bank statement. This is to ensure that we give access to the correct person. If you are having difficulty, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up.
NEW: We have moved our repeat prescription page over to Patient Access, to improve safety. This requires registration for online services as above.